Welcome!

Hi, I'm Abbey. I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following the Slimming World diet and so far have lost 1 and a half stone since May! I'm using this blog to post recipes I enjoy, my weight losses, and my thoughts on dieting and all things student-y! If you can relate to this blog in any way, feel free to comment and follow :) The more the merrier! Enjoy :)

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

RECIPE: Low Syn Jelly Mousse Dessert

Ingredients
Hartleys sugar free strawberry jelly sachet
Strawberry Mullerlight
Water

Method
1. Pour hot water over jelly crystals and stir until there are no lumps. Leave in the fridge to cool (but not set!)
2. Once cool, stir in Mullerlight
3. Pour into cups / bowls and leave in the fridge overnight to set.

Serve!

The jelly is 1.5 syns for the sachet, so divided by four makes it hardly anything each! (I shared my mixture between four plastic cups).

You can't see the layers on mine as my cups are opaque.

This is not my image, but this person has mixed their jelly with fresh fruit! Great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment