Welcome!

Hi, I'm Abbey. I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following the Slimming World diet and so far have lost 1 and a half stone since May! I'm using this blog to post recipes I enjoy, my weight losses, and my thoughts on dieting and all things student-y! If you can relate to this blog in any way, feel free to comment and follow :) The more the merrier! Enjoy :)

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

RECIPE: Scan Bran Curly Wurly Cake

This cake is just 8 Syns if you use the Scan Bran as your HexB!

Ingredients
4 Scan Bran slices
2 eggs
Curly Wurly
Sachet of Options Hot Chocolate
Water
Sweetener

Method
1. Pour boiling hot water over the Scan Bran to soften, then mash and drain.
2. Beat the eggs, then stir into mix with Options and sweetener (add sweetener to taste)
3. Chop the Curly Wurly into small pieces and stir in
4. Pour the mixture into a microwavable bowl and cook for approximately 6 minutes. Be warned! The Curly Wurly will probably melt underneath and it will be sticky! When cooked the cake will pull away from the sides of the bowl.

For a few more Syns, I spread my cake with Nutella ;) it was absolutely gorgeous! My cake totalled 12 syns and I ended up eating it all the same day! Definitely going to make again, so quick and easy to make!

Once out of the Microwave. See the pieces of Curly Wurly that has melted!

Spread with Nutella!

No comments:

Post a Comment