Welcome!

Hi, I'm Abbey. I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following the Slimming World diet and so far have lost 1 and a half stone since May! I'm using this blog to post recipes I enjoy, my weight losses, and my thoughts on dieting and all things student-y! If you can relate to this blog in any way, feel free to comment and follow :) The more the merrier! Enjoy :)

Friday, 12 July 2013

RECIPE: Syn Free Lemon Curd!

So today's recipe is for a syn free lemon curd! It tastes gorgeous and is thick and creamy. It doesn't look so much like how I thought lemon curd looked, but it tastes just as good. I love everything lemon-y so I'm going to make this more often! It can be used as a filling for cake or a topping for toast, but I could just spoon it straight out of tub and eat it! Anyway, here it is :)

Syn Free Lemon Curd

Ingredients
2 large eggs
1 lemon - juice and rind
2 tbsp Quark
3 tbsp sweetner

Method
1. Whisk eggs in a large bowl with lemon juice
2. Add rind and sweetener
3. Place over a pan of simmering water and whisk until it starts to thicken
4. Remove from heat and add Quark. Whisk until smooth
5. Allow to cool, and keep in a jar / sealed container in fridge

I know I've already said but it tastes so nice! You can add more sweetner / lemon juice depending on how you want it to taste! Enjoy!! :))



(not my image)

No comments:

Post a Comment