Welcome!

Hi, I'm Abbey. I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following the Slimming World diet and so far have lost 1 and a half stone since May! I'm using this blog to post recipes I enjoy, my weight losses, and my thoughts on dieting and all things student-y! If you can relate to this blog in any way, feel free to comment and follow :) The more the merrier! Enjoy :)

Friday, 12 July 2013

Today I don't feel like doing anything!

As the title suggests, today I am having a lazy day!! Woke up late, made myself a fry up with a twist ;) and now I'm just lounged on my bed, surfing the internet for nothing in particular haha.

Instead of toast with my fry up this morning, I had a toastie!! With cheese! Instead of putting butter on the outside I used Fry Light and it worked just fine :))


It was beautiful :)

I've been spending a bit of time over the last few days trying to find other students doing Slimming World but it's proving difficult! Where are you all!? 

Oh and last night I couldnt sleep so I made some Syn Free Lemon Curd :)) I'll post the recipe on the next post, it tastes lush but I think I put a bit too much lemon juice in!

Hope everyone is still enjoying this sunshine! I'm gonna go sunbathe with my housemates I think :)) Everyone else in this house is sooo skinny so I guess it's extra motivation!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment