Welcome!

Hi, I'm Abbey. I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following the Slimming World diet and so far have lost 1 and a half stone since May! I'm using this blog to post recipes I enjoy, my weight losses, and my thoughts on dieting and all things student-y! If you can relate to this blog in any way, feel free to comment and follow :) The more the merrier! Enjoy :)

Saturday, 6 July 2013

Welcome to all fellow students and slimmers...

Hi! My name is Abbey, I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following Slimming World and have so far lost 1 stone! I've been going for 8 weeks and am really happy with my weight losses so far!

This blog is really to document my progress, keep myself (and others!) motivated as well as provide support to other students and slimmers who are finding dieting challenging because of budgeting. When living away from home, I always find managing my money pretty difficult, even without buying 'special dieting foods' every week. Fruit is so expensive!! It's so tempting when you're walking around Asda to spend £1 on sweet treats or multipack of crisps instead of like £2 on apples!

Anyway, welcome to my blog! I am hoping to be posting food diaries, weight losses, recipes and just general ponderings of my mind haha, so please bear with me, this is a blog in progress! And feel free to comment on posts sharing your thoughts and help if you so wish :)

Watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment