Welcome!

Hi, I'm Abbey. I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following the Slimming World diet and so far have lost 1 and a half stone since May! I'm using this blog to post recipes I enjoy, my weight losses, and my thoughts on dieting and all things student-y! If you can relate to this blog in any way, feel free to comment and follow :) The more the merrier! Enjoy :)

Sunday, 4 August 2013

A collection of Slimming World recipes.: Weetabix chocolate bites

A collection of Slimming World recipes.: Weetabix chocolate bites: These were described to me as ferrero rochers, they are less like ferrero rochers and more like a chocolate bit hence the name. Using your H...

Wow I must try these later, they look so much more chocolatey than the ones that I posted!
Just found this blog and it looks great so check it out if you get chance! :)

http://alexatslimmingworld.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment