Welcome!

Hi, I'm Abbey. I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following the Slimming World diet and so far have lost 1 and a half stone since May! I'm using this blog to post recipes I enjoy, my weight losses, and my thoughts on dieting and all things student-y! If you can relate to this blog in any way, feel free to comment and follow :) The more the merrier! Enjoy :)

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Need to stop being depressed!

I'm still pretty down about my break up atm. None of my housemates are back yet and I can't go home until tomorrow night at the earliest because I've got a trial shift for a job tomorrow.

Today I didn't have anything to eat until 2pm, when I had weetabix with milk, banana and blueberries. Then later on I had a chicken mugshot and a SW ferrero rocher. I just can't face the thought of cooking or eating or doing anything. I went to the Post Office in Bramley because the website said that was the nearest one open on a Saturday, but when I got there it was closed :/ so went to the Asda to get some black trousers. I managed to get them two sizes smaller than normal - but they are stretch material!

Since getting home about 4pm, all I've done is sit on the bed and refresh Facebook. I just don't feel like doing anything. I've just wasted the whole day. I'm still hurting because of what happened and I just don't have the motivation to get up and do anything. Only time will heal I guess.

Just felt like I needed to get my thoughts down somewhere. Hope anyone who's read this hasn't got themselves depressed too now haha!

2 comments:

  1. Be kind to yourself hun, you're not going to get over a break up in 5 minutes. Well done for staying on plan, even if you've not eaten much. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it means a lot that you're taking the time to comment. Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete