Welcome!

Hi, I'm Abbey. I'm 21 and a student living in Leeds. I'm following the Slimming World diet and so far have lost 1 and a half stone since May! I'm using this blog to post recipes I enjoy, my weight losses, and my thoughts on dieting and all things student-y! If you can relate to this blog in any way, feel free to comment and follow :) The more the merrier! Enjoy :)

Friday, 9 August 2013

Some good news!

So I got weighed on Tuesday aaaaannndddd....

I'd lost 4.5lbs! Wooohoooo! Super pleased with that! I got my 1.5 stone award too! So that's 22lb in total! 
I've also been speaking to my 'ex' (for want of a better term, that sounds so depressing!) boyfriend trying to sort out what happened and whether it's worth continuing with our relationship. So fingers crossed that works out for the best too!

I still haven't been eating much, yesterday I had:

Breakfast: Weetabix and milk with blueberries and banana (HexA and HexB)

Couldn't manage anything for dinner 

Tea: Batchelors beef rice

Snacks: Muller toffee yogurt, weetabix and milk with sweetener, banana and cocoa powder (HexA, HexB and 2 syns), Squares bar (6 syns)

So I'm not eating too great if I'm honest. However, this morning I made myself a SW fry up. Smaller than what I usually have, but at least it's something!
I made my sister one too, and she requested fried onions with hers.. I don't know if it's just me but I wouldn't have fried onions with a fry up on a morning? Might just be me. 
This part is wierd though.. she put some baked beans, bacon, mushrooms and onion on a teacake with a cheese slice and some ketchup. That is NOT normal!!

I've been trying to keep myself busy so I've painted my nails a few times (I recently purchased some nail stamping equipment and have fallen in love), and my sister let me paint hers last night.


(left: my first attempt, just trying them out! right: trying them out on my friend) 



(left: trying them out on my friend, I love the stars! right: my sister)
 (my nails now)

I've got loads of practice because I need to get neater but I really love how great they look! The patterns come out so clear :)

Anyway, I've got some revision to do now. I have an exam next week and still need to start revising!
Have a great week everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment